To return your product, please email email@example.com. You will be responsible for the shipping costs to return the item back to our inventory warehouse. Please note that the original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned including:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to be reflected in your account.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged and brought to our attention within 30 days of original purchase. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with your product during this 30 day period. Any claims beyond the 30 days will be considered wear and tear, and cannot be replaced.